The proof is in our outstanding performance
Cintas is a market leader with an excellent reputation, and our solid financial strength speaks for itself. In fact, we consistently achieve revenue growth for all of our products and services. We closed fiscal 2018 with revenues of $6.47 billion and an growth rate of 21.7%.
Of course, our culture and dedicated employee-partners drive our tremendous performance. We know that all of these impressive numbers simply wouldn’t be possible without them.
A few key facts about our performance:
- Cintas is the largest company in our industry.
- We’re known for our experienced, knowledgeable management team — most of whom have been with our company for many years.
- We’re ownership-driven and motivated by the long-term value of our company.
- We recently increased the annual dividend paid to our shareholders for the 35th consecutive year. This has happened every year since we went public in 1983.
- Through extensive benchmarking, we’re committed to stimulating competition and stellar performance within our team. We compare costs and productivity — line item by line item — for every Cintas operation throughout North America.
- Cintas is proud to be a Fortune 500 company.
- Fortune magazine has named us one of “America’s Most Admired Companies.”
- Forbes magazine has ranked us as one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies.”
- More than 85 Cintas locations have received OSHA’s “VPP Star Recognition for Workplace Safety” award. We rank 2nd in the nation for this highly esteemed OSHA recognition.
- G.I. Jobs magazine has included us on its “Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer” list every year for the past decade.