Derek Codol

We are proud to share the story about the quick-thinking actions of one of our own, Derek Codol!

While at a customer location, Derek walked into their kitchen and witnessed a wok full of grease catch on fire. Not knowing what to do, the customer grabbed the wrong fire extinguisher, trying to use an ABC extinguisher instead of a class K extinguisher. Derek immediately directed the customer to the correct extinguisher and took over the situation in order to put the fire out.

Derek Codol is a Facilities Services SSR from our Pinellas Park, Florida location. Thanks to Derek for being Ready™ for the unexpected!