At Cintas, we are not known as being employees or colleagues. Here, we call each other “partners.”
The word “partner” describes the mutual trust and respect we have for each other and the values and
culture responsible for our accomplishments. We don’t have to earn our trust at Cintas. We are
trusted the day we accept our job at Cintas.
Trust is just one of the components that make up the corporate culture. At Cintas,
we say, “honesty and integrity in everything we do.” We are professional and we demonstrate that in
many ways that have been recognized industry-wide.
1. We are thorough in everything we do. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right and it
deserves 100% of our attention.
2. We have a Spartan attitude about our business. We look at every cost very carefully and
do not concern ourselves with lavish expenditures.
3. We do what is right, not what is expedient. We do not take short-term gains at the
expense of long-term values. Instead, we focus on what is the right thing to do.
4. We are humble and respect all partners. Everyone at Cintas is making a vital
contribution to our success. We recognize the potential in every human being and are careful to involve
everyone and to make everyone a confident, contributing member of the team.
5. We look professional. We have a dress code at all our facilities and believe outward
appearances say a lot about us and the company.
6. We are courteous. Nice people attract nice people and courtesy is contagious.
7. We are enthusiastic! Positive attitudes and optimism are a must in a fast-paced
environment like ours. A positive outlook goes a long way.
8. We have high ethical and moral values.
At Cintas, we also say, “the spirit is the difference.” That spirit comes with being a Cintas partner.